Monday, June 22, 2009

Faceplant

So two weeks ago on Sunday we decided we would go to D'Angelo's sandwich shop for some subs. On our way out I was holding Bella's hand and she was hopping / jumping in the parking lot when her hand slipped out of my hand and she fell face first smacking her forehead off of the asphalt in the parking.

She immediately started screaming, as I think anyone would. I picked her up and then Krissy ripper her out of my arms and ran back into D'Angelo's. She got some ice and a blue cloth from the people who worked there and put some ice on her head.


( Bella a few minutes after hitting her head)


She cried for about 5-10 minutes and then she was done crying. Then she started poking her forehead with her finger going, "I hit my head." It obviously didn't hurt that bad anymore at that point.

The next day she had scrapes all over her nose and a big red spot on her forehead but we were fortunate enough that she didn't even break the skin on her forehead and there was no blood. If there had been I can only imagine how much more freaked out everyone would have been.

( Bella the next day after hitting her head)

No comments:

Post a Comment